[ Registration Form ]
NPA MEMBERSHIP MEETING
May 4, 2005 – 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Excalibur Hotel and Casino
Las Vegas , NV
The Network Professional Association would like to entertain you with peer interaction, board introductions, speakers, association updates, and food at the Excalibur Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, NV on May 4, 2005.
NPA members, as well as non-members, are welcome to attend. The purpose of the meeting is an opportunity to gain the knowledge to learn and unite with fellow network professionals. Some of the scheduled events will include a breakfast buffet, membership benefit updates, and a meet and greet gathering with fellow industry members.
NPA has important details that you need to know to plan your trip to Las Vegas:
- Be part of the NPA Awards for Professionalism . Nominate someone, be there, and meet some very special people.
- Complete the Networld + Interop registration form by visiting www.interop.com. Be sure to sign up for the free pass to the N+I exhibit show. You need this in order to attend the NPA Awards for Professionalism on the main show floor May 5 from 11:00 am - Noon .
- Make your room reservation at the Excalibur. Rates through N+I are $59.00 plus tax a night. Visit the N+I website at www.interop.com and go to hotel and travel for reservations. Rates at the Excalibur without going through N+I are currently $69.95 plus tax a night.
- Make your travel arrangements. Come to Las Vegas starting on May 3 and visit the NPA booth at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center during the N+I Exhibition show. Excellent travel rates are available through the N+I reservation system by visiting www.interop.com. Book now to get the best rates.
- Come to the NPA Membership Meeting on May 4. Complete the NPA registration form below. Please let us know you will be there.
- Come, enjoy, and learn………………
Want more for you travel to Las Vegas ?
- Sign-up for the wonderful training and education opportunities at NetWorld + Interop. Yes, you can get to all of the NPA events with your free N+I exhibit pass, but you can get more! NPA members receive an additional $100.00 discount on N+I educational tracks. Please refer to the NPA discount code MLAHNV10 when registering.
- For the best prices, reserve before the N+I early bird deadline, March 31. Visit the N+I registration form at www.interop.com for more pricing and early bird specials.
The Network Professional Association will have a booth at the N+I Convention, so be sure to visit booth #366 for any materials you may need regarding the association . Volunteers are welcome to participate in any of the NPA activities mentioned. If you are interested in volunteering, please complete the registration form.