Events: InBOX - The Email
INBOX: The Messaging Industry Event
May 31 - June 1, 2007
San Jose Marriott, San Jose, CA
Is your email system as healthy as it can be? At INBOX 2007, you'll learn how to invigorate your organization's email lifeblood … solve your biggest headaches … create and operate the best email system for your business … ensure the vitality of your organization.
INBOX is the cornerstone event for the exploding messaging workplace - bringing together business, IT, vendor and industry pioneers. More than a current-crisis-of-the-day event, INBOX will help you examine the problems, options, costs, revenues and optimal solutions across the whole email backbone of your business.
Email has been and will continue to be the core communicative media of the Internet. Business and IT decision-makers need purchasing guidance now more than ever. INBOX 2007 is the only industry event that connects the dots.
In just two days, you'll get a rock-solid email system you can count on. INBOX is an all-inclusive conference that looks far, wide and deep into the issues confronting you in managing, securing and responsibly using email in your business.
The INBOX 2007 Conference Program will cover:
Messaging, Collaboration, Social Media
The majority of enterprises associate email as a component of their electronic communications environment.
- The "changing face" of messaging - text, audio, video
- Social media and its role within the messaging environment
- Enterprise decision drivers
- Industry roadmaps
Security, Privacy, Compliance
Threats to and management of the messaging environment has become a cornerstone of business decisions.
- The new explosion of spam in email, IM, blogs and other media
- New industry and legislative rulings and their impact
- Messaging and records management
- Unified threat management
Infrastructure and Operations
Email is infrastructure that resides over the network; requires multiple levels of storage management; must interoperate with data center monitoring agents and so on.
- Who owns the email environment?
- New attitudes about open source
- Email migrations
- Architecture design
- Service level agreements
CRM and Marketing
Deliverability, click-thru rates, quantifying and qualifying are all necessary to create an email marketing strategy that work. See how your campaign and strategies stack up to the leaders.
- Email Strategy: What makes them click?
- Creative: Top five ways to get them to act
- Deliverability to the biggest ISP inboxes
- Customer Retention: how to keep the ones you've got
NPA members can get a FREE Buyer Pass, or save $100 on a full-conference pass. Sign up online at http://www.inboxevent.com and use Customer Code NPAJ7.